The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing services electronically by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Website – the website operating at https://valleymedicenter.com.
- External website – websites of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator.
- Administrator – the website https://valleymedicenter.com providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information on User devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s IT system.
- External Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the teleinformation systems of External Websites.
- Session Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after ending the Device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and reading mechanisms – mechanisms for storing and reading Cookies do not allow the download of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, trojans and other bugs to the User’s Device.
- Internal Cookies – internal Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices.
§ 4 REASONS FOR WHICH COOKIE FILES ARE USED
- Streamlining and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store in Cookie files information about the User’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in order to improve, streamline and accelerate the provision of services within the Website.
- Statistical data – the Administrator and External Websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as, for example, visit statistics, User Device statistics or User behaviour statistics. These data are collected in order to analyse and improve the Website.
§ 5 EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which may place cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
- Twitter EN
§ 6 POSSIBILITIES OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS FOR STORAGE AND ACCESSING THE USER’S DEVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- The User may at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User’s Device through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
- Restricting the saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some of the functions of the Website to work improperly.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly functioning functions of the Website if the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading Cookie files.