Varicosette for varicose veins has recently aroused great interest among people who have vein problems. This cream is worth noting due to its very rich composition, which includes compounds with strong vein strengthening properties. Varicose veins need to be treated not only for aesthetic reasons, but above all because they pose a threat to life. How does Varikosette work exactly, how much does it cost and can it be bought in a pharmacy or on Ebay?
The tendency of the appearance of varicose veins is hereditary. If our mother, grandmother, or great grandmother suffered from varicose veins, there is a high probability that we will also be affected by this disease. It may be so, but it does not have to be, as lifestyle has the greatest impact on varicose veins. This also means that without caring about the condition of veins, we can become the first person in the family who will have varicose veins.
Varicose veins are most often caused by the malfunctioning of the valves responsible for preventing the return of blood in the limbs. Why are varicose veins mainly formed on the legs? Because the blood circulating in the veins of the limbs has much less pressure, and gravity further hinders the return of blood to the heart. If these valves are weakened and the walls are inflexible, varicose veins develop.
Generally speaking, the blood in the legs begins to flow up and so as not to “fall” back is supported by the valves. However, the body is still pumping blood, which results in the accumulation of more of it in one place, and the veins begin to expand and permanently deform, which can be observed as distinct, unsightly varicose veins. These changes are often accompanied by symptoms such as: pain, burning, itching, swelling, edema, and inflammation.
Muscles also play an important role, which, during contraction, support the “pumping” of blood up – that’s why sports are so important.
The weakened condition of blood vessels is influenced by, among others:
- poor diet;
- lack of physical activity;
- excess strain;
- high heels.
Untreated varicose veins contribute to the formation of inflammation, ulcerations and even blood clots that pose a serious threat to your life. A blood clot in the vein of the leg may spread in the bloodstream and cause, for example, a pulmonary embolism.
Varikosette leg cream, which is advertised by the manufacturer as a supplement allowing for the quick and effective elimination of varicose veins, can be a solution to problems with leg varicose veins. Does Varikosette really do what it claims?
What is Varikosette for varicose veins?
Varikosette is a cream for varicose veins and spider veins, which was created on the basis of an innovative recipe of scientists conducting research on the problem of weakened veins. A characteristic feature of this supplement is its versatile action, which not only heals varicose veins in a short time, but also strengthens and nourishes the skin.
Varicosette for varicose veins problems is presented by the manufacturer as a completely unique product, effective and without any side effects. It not only eliminates varicose veins, but also heals the symptoms and complications that accompany them, such as inflammation or ulceration. In addition, it does not contain artificial colors, preservatives, fragrances and GMOs. Is it possible for the cream to have such a good composition and action?
The Varikosette leg cream’s ingredients includes:
- Troxerutin – this is a very well-absorbed form of rutin. It regulates vessel tension and increases their elasticity, which strengthens the veins, soothes swelling and brings relief to tired legs.
- Horse chestnut – contains a compound called escin, which reduces leg swelling, prevents platelets from clumping (reduces clots) and has anti-inflammatory properties. Escin seals the walls of the blood vessels, which heals minor cracks and strengthens the veins from repeated damage.
- Birch leaves – regenerate the skin, support the production of collagen and elastin, which rejuvenate the skin, giving it elasticity. In addition, birch has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces swelling.
- Aromatic oils: lemon, coconut, soy – provide a fresh, natural fragrance. In addition, they moisturize the skin and support the regeneration of the epidermis.
- Caffeine – has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin, stimulates circulation and lymph drainage, adds elasticity and has a firming effect.
- Honey – has antibacterial and moisturizing properties, improves blood circulation in the skin and alleviates the symptoms associated with varicose veins.
- Japanese ginkgo (Ginko biloba) – contains large amounts of flavonoid compounds that act on the skin’s microcirculation and strengthen the blood vessels. Such action prevents vasodilatation and the formation of so-called spider veins. In addition, they contribute to the sealing of vein walls and reduce swelling.
- Menthol – has a very extensive effect on legs with varicose veins, because it relieves pain, itching, burning, prevents skin drying, disinfects and reduces swelling.
- Chamomile – anti-inflammatory and stimulates blood circulation in the legs. In addition, compounds contained in chamomile (such as tannins) have astringent properties on blood vessels, which prevents cracks.
- Nettle – supports skin regeneration, improves color and improves circulation.
Varikosette leg cream – instructions for use, dosage
Varikosette cream is used on the legs – mainly in places where changes have occurred. Prophylactic application to the entire calves is recommended, as swelling and the feeling of heavy legs most often radiate over the entire surface of the limbs.
Varikosette leg cream should be rubbed with gentle strokes. Before applying, the skin should be thoroughly cleansed and dried, which will ensure the full absorption of the active ingredients.
The cream can be applied twice a day. The varicose vein cream has a delicate consistency and is very efficient – just a thin layer of the cream is needed to release the ingredients.
Using the product every day for a minimum of 1 1/2-2 weeks is recommended. This is the average time after which there is a significant reduction in the visibility of varicose veins and spider veins.
The manufacturer notes, however, that the speed of action depends on the individual predispositions and the severity of the disease. This is obvious because it is difficult to expect that people who use Varikosette for a feeling of heavy legs and swelling will notice changes at the same time as people with advanced varicose veins.
Reviews of leg cream
Reviews of Varikosette leg cream are really positive. In this case, opinions praising the supplement are not surprising, as its composition is really impressive. It is rare for one product to have so many ingredients with proven vein support.
Opinions of people using Varikosette relate mainly to the rapid reduction of edema, which also reduces the feeling of tired legs and pain associated with it.
However, to completely get rid of the vein problem you have to wait a bit longer and use the supplement for several months.
Where can I buy officially and how much does it cost?
Varikosette cream for legs can be purchased on the authorized distributor’s website, in an easy and quick way, in an online order. The manufacturer does not distribute the cream on websites such as Ebay or in pharmacies. In return, however, it provides the opportunity to securely purchase a product with a guarantee of authenticity.
In addition, the manufacturer operates a fast shipment and the possibility of payment on delivery (COD). However, the price of Varikosette is PLN 400. We realize that this may seem like a considerable expense.
Consider, however, the amount of ingredients and consider how much it would cost you to buy ointments containing a minimum of 1-2 ingredients. What’s more, the cream is currently on special offer at a 50% discount, so we can buy Varicosette for PLN 200.
A passion for healthy nutrition and products that support the body’s work. I am happy to help you make well-thought-through choices and make sense of all the diet supplements. I particularly like tablets and capsules that are based on natural ingredients.